I'm looking forward to BarCamp Boston coming up on May 17th and 18th. If you're in
the Boston area, and reading this, you're probably just the type that should be
1. How To Run ASP.NET Apps on Google App Engine
2. Why RoR Doesn't Rock: Productivity Is For Pansies
3. How To Install and Run Firefox on Windows Vista SP2
4. How To Tie a Tie Without Strangling Yourself
5. Careers in COBOL: Not An Oxymoron
6. Learning RSS: Because It's Really Not So Simple
7. Stylesheets? We don't need no stinkin' stylesheets: If Al Gore wanted
us to separate content from presentation, he would have included CSS when he
invented the Internet.
Yes, I know, humor is not a talent of mine. Don't worry, I don't plan to quit
my day job. In any case, register and attend BarCamp Boston 3. I promise there
will be funnier people there.