Not all of these are quite "deadly sins", but the "47 common mistakes of entrepreneurs" didn't quite have the same ring to it. Enjoy.
The 7 Deadly Sins of Startups
1) Lust: Be not easily lured by the fun, sexy market. [tweet]
2) Gluttony: Many ideas makes mayhem. More startups die from idea gluttony than starvation. [tweet]
3) Greed: Pure pursuit of profits is perilous. Pick a problem you're passionate about. [tweet]
4) Sloth: The lazy shall languish in obscurity. Toilers triumph. [tweet]
5) Wrath: Don't get angry with your competitors. Attack the problem instead. [tweet]
6) Envy: Do not copy others out of envy of their strategy. Be yourself. [tweet]
7) Pride: Hubris kills. Humility has a power all its own. [tweet]
Which of these "sins" are you committing? Any others you'd add to the list?