The following are some hypothetical classes that I'm thankful they don't teach at places like Y Combinator, TechStars and 500 Startups.
11 Classes They Should't Teach Founders
1. Dress To Impress VCs: The Art of Wearing A Tie
2. Click, Drag, Extrapolate: How to Use Excel For Startup Financial Projections
3. How to Win Friends and Influence People by Writing a Business Plan.
4. My Parking Spot: A Founder's Guide To Executive Benefits
5. The Care and Feeding Of a Tradeshow Booth Babe(*)
6. How To Design Software Systems For Infinite Scale on Day Zero
7. You Win, They Lose: Brass-Knuckled Tactics To Use Against Your Team
8. Ego Marketing: How To Buy A Superbowl Ad
10. How To Be a Patent Troll For Fun and Profit
11. Selling On Stage: Hocking Your Wares To An Unsuspecting Conference Audience
* For the record, I completely detest the whole idea of a booth babe. Reprehensible.
What are some of the classes you're thankful they don't teach? Please share in the comments.